Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Diabetes Group exists 'to study the condition of diabetes and its clinical and legal complexities'
- Chair: Adrian Sanders MP (LD)
- Jointvicechair: Anne McIntosh MP (Con)
- Jointvicechair: Cheryl Gillan MP (Con)
- Secretary: David Stewart MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Claire Francis , Public Affairs Officer, Diabetes UK, 10 Parkway, London NW1 7AA. Tel: 020 7424 1120.
Diabetes UK provides secretarial support.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)