Diane J. Blagman
Diane J. Blagman serves as Senior Director of Governmental Affairs in Greenberg Traurig's Washington, D.C. office.
"Diane Blagman at Greenberg Traurig is lobbying for the Grammy Foundation on 'appropriations and education issues' important to the music and arts education group. Blagman worked on the Hill for various House Democrats from 1974 to 1993." 
"Diane Blagman, a former staffer at the House Appropriations Committee, and currently of Greenberg Traurig, was the congressional liaison for the 9/11 Memorial Concert in Washington and serves on the board of the Grateful Dead's charitable foundation. She has become adept at winning money for her entertainment-industry clients, such as the $150,000 earmark she picked up last fall to fund the Santa Monica-based Grammy Foundation's 'educational activities'," Ken Silverstein wrote July 2005 in Harper's Magazine.
- Board of Governors, National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences, Washington, D.C. Chapter (2005) 
- Liaison to Executive Producer and Creator of, "Live 8" concert, London, England (2005)
- Chief of Staff, Rep. Bob Carr (D-Mich.), 1988-93
- Supervisor of Credentials, 1992 Democratic National Convention
- Legislative Director and Appropriations Staff associate, 1985-88
- Legislative Assistant, Rep. Bob Carr (D-Mich.), 1983-85
- M.A., Legislative Affairs, George Washington University, 1983
- Legislative Assistant and Federal Grants coordinator, Rep. Peter Peyser (D-N.Y.), 1979-82
- Legislative Assistant, Rep. Leo Zeferetti (D-N.Y.), 1977-1978
- Staff Assistant, Rep. Peter Peyser (D-N.Y.), 1974-1976
- B.A., George Washington University, 1974
- Executive Board Member, Rex Foundation 
Also see lobbyist registrations for Diane J. Blagman.
- Congressional Liaison, 9/11 Memorial Concert in Washington, D.C.
- Legislative Consultant, Recording Academy 
- Diane J. Blagman's Greenberg Traurig Biography.
- Lobbyist Profile: Diane J. Blagman, Influence.
- Diane Blagman, LobbyingInfo.org/Public Citizen.
- Campaign Contributions 2000-2004 and 1996, 2005, 2006, NewsMeat.
Articles & Commentary
- "Business of Live 8 Managed by Greenberg Traurig's L.A. Entertainment Practice; Firm Responsible for Negotiating Worldwide Media Coverage, U.S. Talent Contracts, Merchandising, Licensing Deals and More," Business Wire (Globe Investor), June 24, 2005.
- Ken Silverstein, "The great American pork barrel," Harper's Magazine, July 2005.
- "Greenberg Traurig's Diane Blagman Elected to Washington, DC Recording Academy Board of Governors," Business Wire (Globe Investor), July 26, 2005.