Direct-to-consumer advertising: Canada's Ban
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In December 2005 the major Canadian media company, CanWest MediaWorks, launched a legal challenge against the ban on DTC advertising.
Other SourceWatch Resources
- Drug industry
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- Direct-to-consumer advertising
- Direct-to-consumer advertising: CanWest's Bid to Overturn Canada's Ban
- Direct-to-consumer advertising in the United States
- Disease awareness campaigns
- Barbara Mintzes, "What are the Public Health Implications? Direct-to-Consumer Advertising of Prescription Drugs in Canada", Health Council of Canada, January 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|