Disability Group APPG
The Disability Group Group exists 'to work on an all-party basis within Parliament for the interests of all disabled people, their families and friends'
- Chair: Lord Ashley of Stoke (Lab)
- Chair: John Hayes MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Baroness Wilkins (Lab)
- Vicechair: Paul Burstow MP (LD)
- Secretary: Dr Roger Berry MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Haqeeq Bostan , Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation, 12 City Forum, 250 City Road, London EC1V 8AF. Tel: 020 7566 0111.
Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation (RADAR) provides administrative assistance (minute taking, research for Members on issues affecting disabled people, briefings).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)