Dorothy P. Tananbaum
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Dorothy Tananbaum is a former Principle of the Vander woude Tananbaum Gallery in New York City specializing in 20th century modern and contemporary American art. Over the past decade, she has been a leading figure in the philanthropic community as co-chair of the Jewish Funder's Network and a founding member of Project People Foundation working principally with economic empowerment of women in South Africa. She is a founding member of Solelim Venture philanthropy. Tananbaum is the mother of three grown children and resides with her husband in New York City." 
- President, Woman's Advocate Ministry, New York
- Chair, Commission on Jewish Identity & Renewal, UJA Federation, New York
- Board, Auburn Seminary
- Board, Birthright Foundation
- Board, New York AIPAC
- Board, Project People Foundation
- Founding Member, Center for Public Interest Careers, Harvard University
- Board (2008-09 at least), Facing History and Ourselves 
- Member, Advancing Human Rights
Resources and articles
- ↑ Advancing Human Rights People, organizational web page, accessed June 16, 2012.
- ↑ Leadership, Facing History and Ourselves, accessed February 22, 2011.