Jump to navigation Jump to search
Doug Carlston "found early success in the computer game and educational software field when he founded Broderbund Software in 1980, and launched such classics as Myst and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? Now at the helm of Tawala Systems, Carlston is chairman of the Board of Directors of Public Radio International, and also serves on the boards of MoveOnPAC, the Long Now Foundation and the A.H. Belo Corporation. He received his bachelor’s degree from Harvard University, studied economics at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and earned a J.D. from Harvard Law School." 
- Director, Ploughshares Fund
- The Thinker, The Third Culture; Digerati: Encounters with the Cyber Elite
- Network Member, Global Business Network 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Doug Carlston, Ploughshares Fund, accessed April 19, 2010.
- ↑ Members, Global Business Network, accessed November 15, 2010.