Douglas H. Dearth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Douglas H. Dearth was Course Director, Joint Military Intelligence Training Center, Defense Intelligence Agency (1998; 2002) and Senior Adjunct Faculty, UK Defence Intelligence and Security Centre, Chicksands (2003). 
- Advisor, Lincoln Group
- Lifetime Member, Alumni Association, U.S. Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Carlisle, Pennsylvania; Class of 1986 
- "Cyberwar: Security, Strategy, and Conflict in the Information Age," edited with Alan D. Campen and R. Thomas Goodden, AFCEA (Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association) International Press (1996), ASIN 0916159264.
- "Cyberwar 2.0: Myths, Mysteries & Reality," with Alan D. Campen, AFCEA International Press (1998), ISBN 0916159272.
- "Cyberwar 3.0: Human Factors in Information Operations and Future Conflict," edited with Alan D. Campen, AFCEA International Press (2000), ISBN 0916159299.
Articles & Essays
- George Allen, The Professionalization of Intelligence” in "Strategic Intelligence: Theory and Application," 2d ed. Eds. Douglas H. Dearth and R. Thomas Goodden. Washington, DC: Joint Military Intelligence Training Center (JMITC), 1995.
- "Rethinking the Application of Power in the 21st Century," Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin (Federation of American Scientists), 1997.