Douglas R. Johnson
According to a biographical note, Johnson joined Greentree "in 1985 from Cytogen Corporation, where he was Vice President of Marketing. Also, he held senior management positions with Novo Laboratories, Squibb-Novo and Ortho Pharmaceuticals." 
"Twenty years of management experience with international pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporations has given Dr. Johnson an extensive knowledge of marketing, public relations, and investor relations," his biogrpahical note states. 
Johnson "is a graduate of Middlebury College and was awarded a doctorate in organic chemistry from the University of Minnesota. He also is a graduate of the American Management Association’s Corporate Investor Relations program."
Email: djohnson AT greentreecommunications.com
Articles by Johnson
- Douglas R. Johnson, "Anti-biotech battle taking toll on Maine", Bangor Daily News, September 6, 2000.
- Douglas R. Johnson, "Biotech brouhaha: Rural myths and conspiracy theories abound", The Barre-Montpelier Times Argus, June 7, 2005.
- "Douglas R. Johnson", GreenTree Communications, accessed June 2005.
- Edward D. Murphy, "Lawsuit Reflects Fight Over Altered Food", Common Dreams, July 9, 2003. (Republished from the Portland Press Herald in Maine.)
- "Biotech Public Relations Firm Attends GE Free Maine Events", GE Free Maine, October 5, 2004.
- Rob Fish, "Mr Johnson is a Biotech Public Relations Lobbyist ", The Barre-Montpelier Times Argus, June 7, 2005.