Dua Malaysia LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor and the Center for Media and Democracy.|
Dua Malaysia LNG Terminal is an LNG terminal in Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Parent: Petronas (60%), Mitsubishi (15%), Shell (15%), Sarawak State Government (10%)
- Location: Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Coordinates: 3.28238, 113.083 (exact)
- Capacity: 7.8 mtpa, 1.12 bcfd
- Additional Proposed Capacity:
- Status: Operating
- Type: Export
- Trains: 3
- Start Year: 1995
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
On 1 June 1992, Malaysia LNG Dua was incorporated as the second LNG plant as a part of the Malaysia LNG complex (also known as Pentronas Bintulu LNG Complex). Dua Malaysia LNG Terminal is an LNG terminal in Sarawak, Malaysia. It began operation in 1995 with three trains of 2.6 Mtpa capacity each.