(Redirected from EMI Group plc)Jump to navigation Jump to search
EMI Music "is one of the world’s leading music companies, home to some of the most successful and best known recording artists."  It was sold to private equity firm Terra Firma.
- Roger Faxon is CEO of EMI Group
- Nick Gatfield has been EMI Music’s President of New Music for North America, the UK and Ireland, since July 2008.
- Elio Leoni Sceti - former Chief Executive
- Eric Nicoli - former Chief Executive
- Charles L. Allen - former chair
- John Gildersleeve - former chair of EMI Group
Resources and articles
- Luther Pendragon
- Brunswick Group
- Boris Winogradsky
- Sly Bailey
- Kathleen O'Donovan
- Maltby Capital
- Peter Williams