Edward O. Wilson
Edward O. Wilson "is among the world's great scientists. Author of two Pulitzer Prize winning books, Dr. Wilson spent a lifetime teaching at Harvard, where he earned his Ph.D. and which awarded him both of its college-wide teaching awards. Currently Professor and Honorary Curator of Harvard's Museum of Comparative Zoology, Dr. Wilson's honors and awards include the National Medal of Science, top honors from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, the Worldwide Fund for Nature, the National Audubon Society, and Japan's International Prize for Biology. He is on the Board of The Nature Conservancy, Conservation International and the American Museum of Natural History. Consilience, the Unity of Knowledge is his latest book." 
- Director, E.O. Wilson Biodiversity Foundation 
- Center for International Development: Faculty Associates and Researchers
- Advisory Board, Orion 
- Advisor Emeriti, Foundation for the Future
- Honorary Board Member, David Suzuki Foundation 
- Advisory Council, Center for Biodiversity and Conservation 
- Associate Faculty, Center for Health and the Global Environment 
- Science and Policy Advisory Council, Global Footprint Network 
- Recipient of the 2001 Center for Health and the Global Environment Global Environmental Citizen Award
- Science Advisory Council, Charles Darwin Trust 
- Scientific Advisory Board, Seacology 
- External Advisory Board, Earth Institute 
- International Advisory Board, Jane Goodall Institute 
- Recipient of the 1990 Duke of Edinburgh Conservation Medal 
- Prize Winner 2007, TED
- Fellow, Committee for Skeptical Inquiry 
- Global Advisory Committee, Earth Day Network 
Resources and articles
- Forum on Religion and Ecology: Advisory Board of Area Specialists for the Forum
- All Species Foundation 
- The Science of Survival, The Paula Gordon Show, accessed September 3, 2007.
- Directors, E.O. Wilson Biodiversity Foundation, accessed January 27, 2009.
- Orion Magazine Advisors, organizational web page, accessed April 25, 2012.
- Directors, David Suzuki Foundation, accessed October 7, 2007.
- Center for Biodiversity and Conservation Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed April 25, 2012.
- Faculty, Center for Health and the Global Environment, accessed October 7, 2007.
- Science and Policy Advisory Council, Global Footprint Network, accessed April 24, 2008.
- Trustees, Charles Darwin Trust, accessed April 26, 2009.
- Seacology Scientific Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed February 23, 2013.
- Advisory Board, Earth Institute, accessed August 5, 2009.
- International Advisory Board, Jane Goodall Institute, accessed November 19, 2011.
- Duke of Edinburgh Conservation Medal, WWF, accessed April 28, 2009.
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry Fellows and Staff, organizational web page, accessed May 16, 2012.
- Earth Day Network Global Advisory Committee, organizational web page, accessed December 21, 2013.