Earth Community Network
"The Earth Community Network brings together people and organisations at the forefront in promoting change, ecological justice, and practical solutions for the Earth community.
"In the words of Thomas Berry, the great community of Earth is a comprehensive community of all living and non-living components. As humans we are born of the Earth, nourished by the Earth, healed by the Earth." 
"In May 2003, at a Summit gathering for Associates and close partners of the Gaia Foundation, one of the main outcomes was an agreement to promote community ecological governance and Earth jurisprudence, and develop a network of ‘learning centres’ from which to encourage people to become more Earth-centred in their attitudes and practice. The Earth Community Network was established to formalise the working relationship between the group." 
Accessed December 2011: 
- Fundaçao Gaia (Brazil) is committed to environmental education and the advancement of soft, socially compatible technologies are the main focus of activities for Fundação Gaia. The organisation was founded by José Lutzenberger, the “father of Brazil’s environmental movement”, and is now being run by his daughter, Lara Lutzenberger.
- COAMA (Colombia), established by Dr. Martín von Hildebrand in 1989
- Centre for the Story of the Universe (USA), established by Brian Swimme
- Ngwenyama School of Traditional Medicine (Botswana)
- Institute for Sustainable Development (Ethiopia), established by Dr. Tewolde Berhan Egziabher
- Green Belt Movement (Kenya), founded by Wangari Maathai
- EnAct (South Africa) - co-founded by Cormac Cullinan