Eastern Kentucky University Plant
Eastern Kentucky University's Central Heating Plant in Richmond, Kentucky, was originally constructed in 1909. Units 1, 2, and 4 are fueled primarily by coal.
Articles and Resources
- "Air Quality Permit" Commonwealth of Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet, April 21, 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Campus coal plants
- Existing U.S. Coal Plants
- Opposition to existing coal plants
- Coal and jobs
- Coal-fired power plant capacity and generation
- Coal phase-out
- Coal plant conversion projects
- Coal plants near residential areas
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|