EchoDitto Inc. is "an internet strategy firm that specializes in interactive community building," its website states. It offers "everything from the nuts and bolts to shiny bells and whistles: strategy development to fundraising, content writing to webmastering, blogging to email campaigning, and 'Podcasting' to advanced online petitions" and creates "comprehensive online community-building strategies and have the expertise to implement each facet." 
According to the EchoDitto website: 
- We do this work because we care. Harnessed correctly, the Internet can enliven debate and invigorate ordinary Americans to reengage in the political process.
- We use the internet, online technology, and web-based tools to fundraise, organize, and build vibrant online progressive communities.
- Primarily, we're interested in working with you if you're interested in taking risks and creating a stir. We enjoy the process of fleshing out vague concepts and general ideas. The excitement is always in the details, and it's in untested hypotheses.
- Nicco Mele's August 24, 2006, post "about his support for Senator John McCain has caused quite a lot of ruckus. We at EchoDitto disagree with his decision. While Nicco does not work for Senator McCain, his support for a possible McCain candidacy runs contrary to many of our core beliefs at EchoDitto.
- "As a firm, EchoDitto is committed to progressive campaigns and organizations. We started in the political space and have been privileged to work with a lot of progressive candidates and campaigns as well as clients in the non-profit and corporate spaces. We're proud of the work we've done over the past three years with our partners, and we look forward to all the great work ahead.
- "Everyone in this world has to follow their own heart. Nicco has agreed to, effective immediately, take a leave of absence from our company. We hope he takes some time to re-consider his position. I am assuming Nicco's responsibilities for the duration of his leave of absence."
- Air America Radio
- Alliance for Security
- Ashoka: Innovators For The Public
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Barack Obama's U.S. Senate Campaign
- Campaign for America's Future
- Chris Bell for Governor
- Clinton Global Initiative
- Defenders of Wildlife
- DeStefano for Connecticut
- Gov. Jennifer Granholm's Gubernatorial Campaign
- Independent World Television
- Just $6
- Miramax Books
- PurpleOcean.org (a project of SEIU)
- Rock the Vote
- Seth Godin
- Seventh Generation
- Since Sliced Bread
- U.N. World Food Programme
- World Trade Center Memorial Foundation
- Youth Venture
Open Source Products
- Nicco Mele, CEO (webmaster for presidential candidate Howard Dean)
- Harish Rao
- Michael Silberman, Senior Strategist (National Meetup Director for presidential candidate Howard Dean)