Economic Thinking - E. Pluribus Unum Films
background=CBE3AA | border=339933 | image=/images/3/35/Climatechangewords.jpg | width=100 | height=90| title=Portal:Climate Change | link=Portal:Climate Change | text=Learn more from the Center for Media and Democracy's research on climate change.}}
The Freedom Foundation of Minnesota describes itself as a having a "mission is to inspire students to explore the
dynamics of a market economy through understanding the central role of economic freedom, property rights, and the rule of law in promoting progress and prosperity in America and around the world."
- Gregory Rehmke, Program Director
Email: grehmke At gmail.com
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Climate Change
- Climate change sceptics
- Climate change skeptics/common claims and rebuttal
- International Conference on Climate Change (2008)
- International Conference on Climate Change (2009)
- Researching global warming skeptics
- think tanks
- Heartland Institute, "International Conference on Climate Change: Global Warming: Was It Ever Really a Crisis?", March 8-10, 2009, page 32.
- Heartland Institute, "Co-Sponsors", Heartland Institute website, March 5, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|