Education, Pluralism In APPG
The Education, Pluralism In Group exists 'to provide a forum to debate the principles of pluralism in education and the advantages of a schools framework that supports a diversity of approach'
- Chair: Kerry Pollard MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Phil Willis MP (LD)
- Secretary: Nick Palmer (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Sylvie Sklan , Laburnum House, Little Birch, Hereford HR2 8AT. Tel: 01981 540239
Co-ordinator/Researcher for the group is provided by Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship.
Sylvie Sklan, Researcher, Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)