Edward C. Luck
Edward C. Luck "is Director of the Center on International Organization and Professor of Practice in International and Public Affairs at Columbia University. A past President and CEO of the United Nations Association of the USA and one of the architects of the UN reform efforts from 1995-97, he has published widely on UN affairs, US foreign policy, and a range of security and political issues. Among his books are United Nations Security Council: Practice and Promise (Routledge, 2006), with Michael W. Doyle, International Law and Organization: Closing the Compliance Gap (Rowman & Littlefield, 2004), and Mixed Messages: American Politics and International Organization, 1919-1999 (Brookings, 1999)." 
- Senior Vice President and Director of Studies, International Peace Institute
- Advisory Council, Stanley Foundation 
- Coeditor, International Peacekeeping 
- UN Special Adviser on Responsibility to Protect
- Editorial Board, Global Responsibility to Protect 
- Patron, Asia-Pacific Centre for the Responsibility to Protect 
Resources and articles
- Speaker Biographies, Weatherhead Institute, accessed September 26, 2007.
- Governance, Stanley Foundation, accessed December 23, 2008.
- Editorial Board, International Peacekeeping, accessed April 6, 2010.
- Editorial Board, Global Responsibility to Protect, accessed July 27, 2009.
- Patrons, Asia-Pacific Centre for the Responsibility to Protect, accessed July 27, 2009.