Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eija Pehu is Senior Adviser in the World Bank's Agriculture and Rural Development Department.  She was previously president of Unicrop Ltd, a Finnish biotech company, and in 1999 was issued a patent on virus-resistant transgenic plants. 
- Executive Council, Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research 
Other SourceWatch resources
Articles and Presentations by Pehu
- "Women and ICT in Rural Development:The World Bank Study", World Bank, 2002. (Pdf).
- Eija Pehu and Paul Sidhu, "Agricultural Biotechnology and Biosafety in the World Bank", World Bank, 2003. (Pdf)
Articles referring to Pehu
- Pesticide Action Network North America, "Letter to World Bank from Pesticide Action Network Regional Centers and Partners", December 5, 2002.
- Katherine Stapp, "Biotech Boom Linked to Development Dollars", Inter-Press Service, December 3, 2003.
- "Forcing a World Market for GMOs", Project Censored, 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- Executive Council, Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research, accessed April 30, 2008.