Election Integrity works to promote:
- Election Verification: Polls, especially exit polling, Statistical analysis, Auditing
- Demystification of Election processes: Books, articles, presentations & education materials
- Democracy-Building: Organizing, communications and events 
Election Verification Exit Polls
In 2006, EI and The Warren Poll conducted the USA's first ever Election Verification Exit Poll(EVEP) . The exit poll comprised two Pennsylvania congressional districts during the 2006 general election.
In May 2008, EI and The Warren Poll joined with the Election Defense Alliance (EDA) to conduct an EVEP in the Kentucky Democratic primary  to test and codify procedures.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Organization's website
- Steven F. Freeman The Inaugural Election Integrity Election Verification Exit Poll November 18, 2006
- Steven F. Freeman The Kentucky Pilot Project -- Election Verification Exit Poll
- Announcing the Election Verification Exit Poll
- Steven F. Freeman and Joel Bleifuss Was the 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? Exit Polls, Election Fraud, and the Official Count (New York: Seven Stories Press, 2006)
- Ken Warren In Defense of Public Opinion Polling (Cambridge, Mass:Westview Press, 2003).
- Election Integrity: http://www.electionintegrity.org/
- Election Integrity: http://www.electionintegrity.org/ makes primary data available from its Election Verification Exit Polls
- "Velvet Revolution Announces Election Verification Exit Polls," Velvet Revolution.
Velvet Revolution is working with a coalition of organizations, including Election Defense Alliance and Election Integrity, to create a statistical foundation to support the case for a recount in close elections.