Election law resources
This page is part of the Election Protection Wiki,
A number of websites are continually updated to cover the latest news regarding election integrity. Of these, the Brad Blog is the most wide-ranging and often controversial, while John Gideon's "Daily Voting News" is taken from more traditional news sources across the country.
Election Law @ Moritz, a project of the Moritz School of Law at Ohio, features two authors, Dan Tokaji and Edward (Ned) Foley, who write frequently on breaking issues. A number of other sites that focus on election law are also associated with academic institutions.
General election integrity news
- Brad Blog, edited by Brad Friedman
- VotersUnite.org's "Voting News" page, including John Gideon's "Daily Voting News"
Election law news
- Election Law, edited by Rick Hasen
- Election Law @ Moritz main page for election issues posted by Moritz School of Law at Ohio State University
- electionline.org, published by the Pew Center on the States (Pew Charitable Trusts)
- Election Updates, edited by Michael Alvarez and Thad Hall
- Votelaw, edited by Edward Still
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles