Electoral Reform APPG
The Electoral Reform Group exists 'to foster discussion on, and promote the cause of, electoral reform so that election results broadly reflect the votes cast during elections of the United Kingdom'
- Chair: Richard Burden MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Baroness Maddock (LD)
- Vicechair: Baroness Gould of Potternewton (Lab)
- Vicechair: Austin Mitchell MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Andrew Stunell MP (LD)
- Treasurer: Hugh Bayley MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Dave Ward , Electoral Reform Society, 6 Chancel Street, London SE1 0UU. Tel. 020 7928 1622.
Electoral Reform Society provides administrative assistance (drafting and sending out group mailings).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)