Elise Boulding, PhD "has been an important peace activist since World War II. Author of eleven books (see book list) and contributor to many more, she built the Peace Studies program at Dartmouth College, and both she and her husband, Dr. Kenneth Boulding, were active all their lives in conflict-resolution studies and in the more important groups that have been working for world peace. Although she has been retired for some time, and was widowed in 1993, Elise Boulding spent the mid-nineties writing Cultures of Peace: The Hidden Side of History (see Source Books). And she still makes her peaceful presence felt in the corridors of power." 
- Steering Committee, Global Action to Prevent War
- Advisory Board, Institute for Resource and Security Studies 
- Advisory Board, National Peace Foundation
- International Advisor, Institute for Global Leadership 
- Editorial Advisor, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice 
- International Advisory Board, Karuna Center 
- Board of Sponsors, Center for War/Peace Studies 
- Advisory Board, Coalition for a Strong United Nations 
- Honorary Advisor, The Other Economic Summit USA 
- Editorial Board, International Journal of Peace Studies 
- Member (1973), Mankind 2000 
Resources and articles
- Peace: The Untold Story, Spirit of Maat, accessed July 19, 2007.
- IRSS personnel, IRSS, accessed July 19, 2007.
- International Advisors, Institute for Global Leadership, accessed August 22, 2007.
- Editorial Board, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice, accessed April 7, 2008.
- International Advisory Board, Karuna Center for Peacebuilding, accessed April 30, 2008.
- Staff, Center for War/Peace Studies, accessed September 7, 2008.
- Who we are, Coalition for a Strong United Nations, accessed December 22, 2008.
- Directors, The Other Economic Summit, accessed March 3, 2009.
- Editorial Board, International Journal of Peace Studies, accessed April 8, 2010.
- Mankind 2000 Associates, organizational web page, accessed April 16, 2018.