Elizabeth A. Rauscher
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- Scientific advisory board, HeartMath Institute 
- Ph.D. and M.S. in Astrophysics, Nuclear Physics and engineering, B.S. Physics and Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley.
- Nuclear scientist and astrophysicist and researcher at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) (1962-1979).
- Navy grants through University of California, Berkeley (1970-1974) and through Tecnic Research Laboratories (1983, 1990-1991).
- Researcher at Stanford Research Institute (SRI International) Radio Physics Laboratory (1974-1978), concurrent position.
- Chairman, Fundamental Physics Group (FPG) at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) (1974-1977).
- Delegate and advisor to the United Nations (1979, 1989, 2002).
- President of Tecnic Research Laboratories (TRL), San Leandro, CA (1979-1988), and partner Tecnic Research Laboratory of Apache Junction, AZ (1988-2004) and sole proprietor (2004-present).
- Stanford University Grant in astrophysics (1997-1999), and Event Horizons (1999-present).
- President and board of directors of six non-profit 501(c)3 Organizations. Currently President of Electromagnetic Signal Laboratory of Arizona (2003-present). 
- Monitoring system development team, Global Coherence Initiative
- Green Award
Resources and articles
- Richard Joshua Reynolds III
- William Van Bise
- Rauscher, Elizabeth A., James Hurtak and D.E. Hurtak " Universal Scaling Laws in Quantum Theory and Cosmology.(2012).
- ↑ HeartMath Institute Advisory boards, organizational web page, accessed August 26, 2018.
- ↑ Elizabeth A. Rauscher Home, organizational web page, accessed July 26, 2013.