Elizabeth de la Vega
Elizabeth de la Vega is "a former federal prosecutor with more than 20 years of experience. During her tenure, she was a member of the Organized Crime Strike Force and Chief of the San Jose Branch of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of California. Her pieces have appeared in the Nation Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, and Salon. She writes regularly for Tomdispatch. She may be contacted at ElizabethdelaVega AT Verizon.net." 
- "Plame in the Courtroom. Is the Intelligence Identities Protection Act really impossible to prove?" Tom Dispatch, August 11, 2005. re Treasongate: Beyond Karl Rove.
- "What To Expect Next," Tom Dispatch, October 18, 2005. re I. Lewis Scooter Libby.
- "Smoking Guns and Red Herrings. What Should We Expect Now that Fitzgerald Has Announced the Indictment of Lewis 'Scooter' Libby?", Tom Dispatch, October 28, 2005.
- "The White House Criminal Conspiracy," Tom Dispatch, October 29, 2005; also posted on Nation, November 14, 2005 (issue).
- With Tom Engelhardt, "The Tip of the Criminal Conspiracy," Tom Dispatch (AntiWar.com), October 31, 2005.
- "Libby's 'Some Other Dude Did It' Defense" reprinted as "Libby's Blame Game," Tom Dispatch, November 18, 2005.
- "Shoot the Moon and Forget About the Bell Curve," Tom Dispatch (Common Dreams), November 23, 2005. re The case for impeachment of President George W. Bush.
- Op-Ed: "The Indictment: United States v. George W. Bush et al.," Tom Dispatch (ElectronicIraq.net), December 1, 2006.