Ellora Paper Mills Gondia power station
Ellora Paper Mills Gondia power station is a proposed 2,640-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Maharashtra, India.
The map below shows Gondia district, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Plant
However, as of April 2015 the power station has not received environmental clearance, and appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Ellora Paper Mills
- Parent company:
- Location: Dewada and Manora villages, Mohadi and Tiroda taluk, Bhandra and Gondia district, Maharashtra
- Coordinates: 21.461389, 80.191389 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Capacity: 2,640 MW (4 x 660 MW)
- Start date:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- Permits and applications: Terms of reference, India MoEF, April 20, 2011
Resources and articles
- Terms of reference, India MoEF, April 20, 2011.