Emma Howard Boyd
Emma Howard Boyd - Head of Sustainable Investment and Governance, Jupiter Investment Management Group.
"Emma Howard Boyd joined Jupiter in 1994 and has overall responsibility for the management and development of Jupiter's sustainable investment (SI) business. She is also responsible for building Jupiter's corporate governance and engagement services for institutional clients and Jupiter's UK retail funds.
"Emma is an independent non executive member of the Environment Agency Board. She is also a Senior Associate of the University of Cambridge's Programme for Sustainability Leadership and a director of Triodos Renewables Plc.
"During 2007, Emma was a member of the Commission on Environmental Markets and Economic Performance, set up by the UK Government to make detailed proposals specifically on enhancing the UK environmental industries, technologies and markets. Emma was Chair of the UKSIF, the sustainable investment and finance association until March 2006, when she retired from the board after eight years' service."
- Founding Chair of Eurosif, the European Sustainable and Responsible Investment Forum
- Advisory Panel, Carbon Trust 
- Senior Associate, Institute for Sustainability Leadership 
- Director, Menhaden Capital 
Resources and articles
- Jupiter Investment Management Group Fund Managers, organizational web page, accessed April 5, 2012.
- Carbon Trust Board, organizational web page, accessed May 28, 2013.
- Institute for Sustainability Leadership Senior Associates, organizational web page, accessed May 8, 2014.
- Menhaden Capital plc Who we are, organizational web page, accessed November 29, 2018.