Employers' Forum on Disability
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Employers' Forum on Disability is the world's leading employers' organisation focused on disability as it affects business. We make it easier to employ and do business with disabled people. We are supported by a growing list of members from UK business, multinational corporations, SMEs and the public sector and are widely recognised as setting the standard for disability best practice.
"We were launched by HRH the Prince of Wales in 1991 as the world's first employers' organisation working to the mutual benefit of business people and people with disabilities." 
- Susan Scott-Parker OBE, Chief executive.
- Paul Day, Chief of Staff.
Accessed July 2012: 
- Chair: Will Morris
- Graham Bann MVO, Business in the Community.
- Jacki Connor, Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited.
- Guy Davies, EFD Associate.
- Stephen Duckworth OBE, EFD Associate
- Howell James CBE, Barclays.
- Craig Jones MBE.
- Stephen McCall, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Phil Smith, Cisco Systems.
- Simon Zadek.
- Ad Rawcliffe, GSK.