Energy Studies APG
The Energy Studies Group exists 'to discuss energy and environmental policy outside the timescales of general elections,'
- Chair: Paddy Tipping MP (Lab)
- Deputy Chair: John Battle MP (Lab)
- Deputy Chair: Robert Key MP (Con)
- Deputy Chair: Lord Skelmersdale (Con)
- Deputy Chair: Andrew Stunell MP (LD)
- Deputy Chair: Dr Ashok Kumar MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Michael Clapham MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Sir Michael Spicer MP (Con)
- Treasurer: Lord Fraser of Carmyllie (Con)
- Treasurer: Denis Murphy MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Christine Stewart Munro , Managing Director, CSM Parliamentary Consultants, 17 Dartmouth Street, London SW1H 9BL. Tel: 020 7222 9559
The administrator's post is funded from subscriptions (none of which is individually over £350).
In 2003 the following organisations are covering the cost of producing Energy Focus, the group's journal, which is issued three times a year:
- Innogy plc,
- Institution of Chemical Engineers,
- Wood Mackenzie,
- National Grid Transco.
- Innogy plc provided hospitality at a joint reception in July 2003.
- UK Business Council for Sustainable Energy funded a briefing dinner in June 2003. ( All the above registered July 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)