Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a leading car rental company in the U.S which also operates in Canada, Germany, Ireland, and the U.K. It rents more than 710,000 vehicles at some 7,000 locations. Whereas rivals such as Hertz and Avis operate mainly from airports, Enterprise outlets are often near auto repair shops and other locations. The company was founded in 1957 by Jack Taylor and is now controlled by his son Andrew C. Taylor who is the chairman and CEO. 
Support for the American Legislative Exchange Council
A list of ALEC Corporations can be found here.
ALEC is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators their wishlists to benefit their bottom line. Corporations fund almost all of ALEC's operations. They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest reps vote with elected officials to approve “model” bills. Learn more at the Center for Media and Democracy's ALECexposed.org, and check out breaking news on our PRWatch.org site.
Enterprise told The Guardian that it had terminated its relationship with ALEC on September 21, 2016.
Raymond & Ann Wagner Jr. are Bush Rangers, having raised at least $200,000 for Bush in the 2004 presidential election. Raymond Wagner Jr. was a corporate tax attorney before becoming an executive lobbyist at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Ann Wagner was a marketing manager at Hallmark Cards and later became Missouri’s GOP chair in 2000. 
Key executives: 
- Andrew C. Taylor, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Donald Ross, President and Vice Chairman
- Pamela M. Nicholson, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
600 Corporate Park Drive
St. Louis, MO 63105
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Profile, Hoovers, accessed August 2007.
- Sam Thielman, Enterprise car rental company leaves Alec after public outcry, The Guardian, September 21, 2016.
- Raymond & Ann Wagner Jr., Texans for Public Justice, accessed August 2007.
- 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed August 2007.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car lobbying expenses, Open Secrets.
- Executive Bios, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, accessed August 2007.