Jump to navigation Jump to search
Media Manoeuvress's website provides some information on her background:
- Erina Reddan’s media expertise is the result of her twenty years in all areas of the media. She brings vast experience as a journalist, media strategist, corporate communications professional, and adult trainer.
- As a highly respected journalist she won the coveted Walkley-award and has extensive experience in national and international reporting. Working predominantly with the ABC as a senior correspondent she has reported for both radio and television, covering news and current affairs for programs including AM, PM and Foreign Correspondent as well as talk-back radio programs. She has also reported for a wide range of international media outlets including the BBC, CNN and European media. Erina has produced many documentaries and co-developed the concept for a youth television program on ABC TV that resulted in the three-hour live Recovery program. She was appointed Radio Australia’s Sydney Bureau Chief in 1994.
- Erina is probably best known for her work in journalism as South Pacific correspondent for the ABC. It was her reporting of the dramatic events that followed the resumption of French nuclear testing in Tahiti that won her the coveted Walkley Award in 1996 for Best Use of Journalism for Radio.
- Since the early 1990s Erina has been involved in high-level media strategy working with CEOs, CFOs, politicians and departmental heads. A trained adult educator, she has also worked with a wide range of clients in developing and protecting their reputation in the media through training, coaching, mentoring and helping them develop corporate messages.
- Erina’s expertise as a communicator is evidenced in her being awarded first prize by Australia’s Film and Television Industry (SPAA) for its annual Holding Redlich pitching competition (1996). As an author she has appeared on such diverse programs as Bert Newton’s Good Morning Australia and Margaret Throsby’s Desert Island Disks (ABCFM), as well as being extensively profiled in all major newspapers including a three page spread in the top national newspaper, the Sunday Telegraph.
- Erina’s experience on both sides of the media equation, as well as her corporate and strategic expertise makes her an invaluable asset in helping Media Manoeuvres’ clients build and protect their reputation in the media.