Ernesto Zedillo, has been director of the Yale Center for the Study of Globalization, since September 2002. In 2002 he also received the Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute: Four Freedoms Award.
He was elected president of Mexico in 1994 and served until 2000; and held various positions in the Mexican federal government and in Mexico’s Central Bank before his election. Ernesto is also a member of the board of directors of Procter & Gamble, Union Pacific and Alcoa. Mr. Zedillo is also a member of the Coca-Cola Company International Advisory Board.
- Chair, Global Development Network 
- Advisory Group, Center for Global Development
- Advisory Council, Realizing Rights
- Director, International Crisis Group
- Director, Institute for International Economics
- Honorary Member, Club of Rome 
- Member, Global Development Program Advisory Panel, Gates Foundation 
- Member, Group of Thirty 
- Honorary Patron, Global Leadership Foundation 
- Director, Berggruen Institute 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, Global Development Network, accessed June 24, 2008.
- Club of Rome Honorary Members, organizational web page, accessed April 12, 2012.
- Program Advisory Panels Announced by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, accessed December 9, 2007.
- Group of Thirty Members, organizational web page, accessed December 5, 2013.
- Honorary Patrons, Global Leadership Foundation, accessed January 11, 2010.
- Berggruen Institute Board, organizational web page, accessed April 11, 2020.