Evergreen Securities plc
"Evergreen Securities Plc is an unlisted company. The principal activity of the company is investments in the ethanol services market.
- When the company was formed on 6 July 2003 it was called Nighttrek Plc.
- On 21 August 2003 it changed its name to Walnut Partners Plc.
- On 16 January 2004 it changed its name to Enition Plc.
- On 1 August 2006 it changed its name to Ethanol Investments Plc.
- On 20th May 2008 it changed its name to Evergreen Securities Plc.
- On 29th September 2009 the company delisted from the AIM market." 
In 2007 "Ben Goldsmith - who is also, separately, a partner in the investment fund WHEB Ventures - said yesterday: "I am delighted to see the investments I made now start to be realised, as these companies' potential becomes clear. Peter Greensmith and the new team at Evergreen are experienced in both clean technology and the public markets, and I look forward, as a shareholder and advisor to the company, to working with them in the future.""
Accessed February 2015: 
- Web: http://eiplc.co.uk