Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Examiner.com contributors include:
- Thomas Fuller, a former technology commentator who writes about climate change and is a climate action skeptic
Articles and Resources
- Jason Turbow (2009-07-01). Anschutz: Forbes Examines the Head Examiner. mediabistro.com. Retrieved on 2010-01-19. “...[Anschutz's] program for user-generated content, in which contributors (called "examiners") are paid by the page view (often $.01 per) now targets 90 cities under the Examiner banner. The Examiner's circulation plan includes unsolicited delivery of its free paper to well-to-do zip codes, allowing it to claim to advertisers that it targets only the wealthiest demographics.”
- About Examiner.com. Examiner.com. Retrieved on 2009-11-03.
- David Sarokin (2009-06-16). Making money online: A penny for your thoughts...er...views!. Examiner.com. Retrieved on 2009-11-03.
- Angela Hoy (2009-05-06). Examiner.com - Just Another Pay-Per-Click Meat Market?. Writers Weekly. Retrieved on 2009-11-03.