Eye Health and Visual Impairment APPG
The Eye Health And Visual Impairment Group exists 'to inform and educate parliamentarians about the importance of high quality eyecare for the prevention of eye disease and blindness and for the eye health of the nation; and to promote better understanding of visual impairment and greater social inclusion'
- Chair: David Heath MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Baroness Knight of Collingtree (Con)
- Vicechair: Jonathan Shaw MP (Lab)
- Secretary: David Amess MP (Con)
- Treasurer: Andy Burnham MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Beth Elgood , The College of Optometrists, 42 Craven Street, London WC2N 5NG Tel. 020 7839 6000.
The College of Optometrists provides secretariat (preparation and mailing of minutes, making arrangements for meetings). The Royal National Institute for the Blind provides additional administrative and research support.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)