FAO Inter-Departmental Working Group on Biotechnology
The Inter-Departmental Working Group on Biotechnology of the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization
- FAO Plant Production and Protection Division
- FAO Rural Infrastructure and Agro-Industries Division
- FAO High Level Panel of Experts
- High-Level Expert Forum on How to Feed the World in 2050
- World Food Programme
- African Agribusiness and Agro-Industries Development Initiative
- "Glossary of Biotechnology for Food and Agriculture - A Revised and Augmented...."
- "Preliminary review of biotechnology in forestry, including genetic modification," Forest Resources Development Service Working Paper FGR/59E, Forest Resources Division FAO, Rome, Italy, December 2004.
- "Agricultural Biotechnologies," FAO.
- "INTER-DEPARTMENTAL WORKING GROUPS ON BIOTECHNOLOGY, ORGANIC AGRICULTURE AND FOOD FOR THE CITIES."
- "Expert Consultation on Biosafety within a Biosecurity Framework: Contributing to Sustainable Agriculture and Food Production," FAO, Rome, Italy, 28 February- 3 March 2006.
- "Agricultural Biotechnology for Developing Countries - Results of an Electronic Forum," FAO, 2001.
- "Report of the Interdepartmental Working Group on Biotechnology," Committee on Agriculture, Sixteenth Session, Rome, 26-30 March 2001.