Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following relates to FEMA contractors.
- Alltech Inc.
- Dewberry & Davis LLC (Dewberry)
- FEMA Services Group: joint venture consisting of Nolte & Associates, Inc. of Sacramento, California, DHI Inc. of Newton, Pennsylvania, and William Lettis & Associates, Inc. of Walnut Creek, California
- HDR of Folsom, California
- Innovative Emergency Management
- James Lee Witt Associates
- Kellogg Brown and Root
- NISTAC: joint venture with Dewberry and URS Group, Inc.
- Partnership for Response and Recovery: joint venture with Dewberry, URS Group, Inc., and SSI.
- Philip Williams & Associates of San Francisco
- URS Group, Inc.
Note: Several of these companies combine and then recombine in receiving FEMA contracts.
Related SourceWatch Resources
- "FEMA Awards Contracts Worth Up To $250 Million For Flood Studies," FEMA, October 28, 2003. Release Number: R9-03-97.