"Feeding America is the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity. Our mission is to feed America's hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger." 
"This March, Feeding America, the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization, is recognizing National Nutrition Month, an education campaign sponsored annually by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, in honor of the 1 in 6 Americans that lack access, at times, to enough food for an active, healthy life." 
Accessed March 2013: 
- David Brearton, Bob Aiken, Marjorie Sybul Adams, Paul Alexander, Joan Chow, Geoff Covert, Deborah Flateman , Casey Herman, Vincent M. Howell, Kathy Jackson, Eric Leventhal, Michael J. Lewis, Bill McMahon, Keith Monda, DeDe Priest, Jan Pruitt, Terry Scully, Kevin Seggelke, Chris Shea, David Taylor, Mark V. White, Matthew E. Winter
Resources and articles
- Newman's Own
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Child Hunger Ends Here
- Gary Rodkin, Chair - Retired CEO, ConAgra Foods
- David S. Taylor - former chair
- Jim Kallman
- Feeding America Mission, organizational web page, accessed March 30, 2013.
- Feeding America Please Join Feeding America, The Academy Of Nutrition And Dietetics, USDA’s MyPlate, organizational web page, accessed March 30, 2013.
- Feeding America Board, organizational web page, accessed March 30, 2013.