|This article is part of or related|
to the LM group series:
Fox was previously senior Press Officer for the Equal Opportunities Commission, head of media relations for the National Council for One Parent Families, and Head of Media at the aid agency Catholic Agency For Overseas Development (CAFOD).
During 2002, she took part in a Workshop on Communication of Science Policy to the Media for the Department of Trade and Industry, along with Rebecca Bowden of the Royal Society, shortly before the SMC was created.
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Science Media Centre
- "Big 6" Pesticide and GMO Corporations
- LM Group
- Living Marxism
- Sense about Science
- Catholic Agency For Overseas Development
- Claire Fox
- Institute of Ideas
- SMC: staff profiles, accessed November 2003
- "Science Media Centre director is Living Marxism genocide apologist", Norfolk Genetic Information Network, 21 June 2002
- Andy Rowell, "LobbyWatch: SMC complaint", April 2007. (This is an edited version of a submission made by Andy Rowell to the board of the Science Media Centre).
- Employment tribunal hears of bizarre hoax phone call ""
- Interview on Newswatch 6 minutes in http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00s3yxd/Newswatch_23_04_2010/
- Fiona Fox's Blog http://fionafox.blogspot.com/
- Science Media Centre, Staff, organizational website, accessed February 2014.
- Norfolk Genetic Information Network, Science Media Centre Director is Living Marxism Genocide Apologist, June 21, 2002.
- Fiona Foster, Massacring the Truth in Rwanda, Living Marxism (Issue 85), December 1995.