The Forestry Group exists to 'the group addresses all aspects of forestry, from forest production to end use; pulp and paper making; wood and timber products'
- Chair: Paddy Tipping MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Lawrie Quinn MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Peter Atkinson MP (Con)
- Treasurer: Baroness Sharples (Con)
- Contact: Mr Peter Wilson , Forest Industries Development Council, 53 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2HT. Tel: 0131 220 9290
Forest Industries Development Council provides administrative assistance (arranging meetings, notifying members).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)