Fourth Freedom Forum
The Fourth Freedom Forum, "was founded in 1982 by international businessman Howard Brembeck, who started the foundation after returning to his home in Goshen, Indiana from a business trip to London. It was there that he began thinking seriously about the troubling system of world security, which caused countries and their citizens to teeter on the brink of mutually assured destruction. Upon returning, he was host for a meeting of those who shared the same concern.
"Over the past twenty-five years, the Forum has established programs with staff in New York, Washington, D.C., and in cooperation with the Joan B. Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame." 
- Alistair Millar is president of the Fourth Freedom Forum
- David Cortright is chair of the Board of the Fourth Freedom Forum, Senior Fellow and codirector of the Sanctions and Security Research Program of the Fourth Freedom Forum and Kroc Institute.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Center for International Policy
- Nautilus Institute
- Global Policy Forum
- HKH Foundation
- Kevin Martin (Peace Action)
- History, Fourth Freedom Forum, accessed September 3, 2009.