The Frame Group exists 'to support the work of FRAME, focusing on the three R s (reduction, refinement, replacement) concept; and to encourage the government to promote the use of non-animal procedures both in the UK and elsewhere'
- Chair: Tony Banks MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: John Butterfill MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Bill Etherington MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Fabian Hamilton MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Norman Baker MP (LD)
- Contact: Mr Gerard Duve , c/o FRAME, Evergreen Cottage, The Green, Ripley, Surrey GH23 6AJ. Tel: 01483 224650
FRAME provides administrative assistance.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)