|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"He was formerly Chairman of Clay Finlay, an international investment firm based in New York which he co-founded in 1982 and led until 2006 following acquisition of the firm in 2000. Previously Mr. Finlay held senior investment management positions at Morgan Guaranty and Lazard Freres in New York and Paris and was a member of the investment policy committees of both institutions.
"Mr. Finlay's interests outside the investment world include serving as co-chairman of the EastWest Institute in New York, a Trustee of the British Museum and of the Ditchley Foundation, chairman of the James Martin 21st Century Foundation and a governor of the London Business School.
"Educated at Oxford University, where he is an honorary fellow of Merton College, Mr. Finlay was an adjunct professor at Columbia University School of Business 1981-1986 and is also a Chartered Financial Analyst."
- Director, Australian Davos Connection
- Trustee, Institute for Strategic Dialogue
- International Advisory Board, Oxford Analytica
- International Council, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
- Advisory Council, Oxford Martin School