Francoise Lionnet, Professor of French and Francophone Studies.
"Professor Lionnet has held fellowships and grants from the Cornell Society for the Humanities, the American Philosophical Society, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Fulbright Foundation, the SSRC, the United Nations Fund (UNFPA), the UCHRI, the Humanities Research Institute at the University of California-Irvine, the Center for Advanced Feminist Studies at the University of Minnesota, and the NEH. She directed the NEH/Northwestern Summer Institute in French Cultural Stdudies in 1995.
- Autobiographical Voices: Race, Gender, Self-Portraiture (Cornell, 1989)
- Postcolonial Representations: Women, Literature, Identity (Cornell, 1995)
- Minor Transnationalism, co-edited with Shu-mei Shih (Duke, 2005)
- The Creolization of Theory, co-edited with Shu-mei Shih, (under contract, Duke)
- Dissonant Echoes (in preparation)
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Francoise Lionnet, UCLA, accessed July 20, 2009.