Frank Tugwell "returned to Winrock International as president and chief executive officer in January 1999 and works primarily from the Arlington, Virginia, office. He leads the organization in its quest to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Under his leadership, Winrock's existing program activities have expanded and new initiatives have launched to address the changing needs of the world's people and the global environment.
"Most recently, Tugwell was executive director of the Heinz Endowments of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Previously he served Winrock as vice president of Programs and Global Projects and was director of the Renewable Energy and the Environment Program. He is the founder and first president of the Environmental Enterprises Fund, a non-profit organization that invests in small and medium-sized environmental companies in developing countries.“ 
- Member of Board of Councilors, China-U.S. Center for Sustainable Development 
- Director, Environmental Resources Trust
- NGO Advisory Council Member, World Agricultural Forum
- Advisory Board, American Council on Renewable Energy 
- ”Biography”, Accessed January 2007.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Advisory Board, American Council on Renewable Energy, accessed April 19, 2009.