Gabrielle Rifkind "is Human Security Consultant to Oxford Research Group. She is a group analyst and specialist in conflict resolution and is convener and founder of the Middle East Policy Initiative Forum (MEPIF). She has initiated and facilitated a number of Track II roundtables and hosts the media 'Liddite' Conversations with ORG. She is currently leading ORG's contributions to several projects, including a NATO-funded initiative to examine the links between the military and the human security agenda, and an EU-supported project From Crisis to Opportunity: Inclusive Approaches to the Arab-Israeli conflict. She is also working on developing dialogue between Iran, the US and Israel. She makes regular contributions to press and media and is author, with Scilla Elworthy, of Making Terrorism History (Random House, 2005)." 
- Oxford Research Group – Consultant and Project Director
- Middle East Policy Initiative Forum (MEPIF).
- Dart Center for Journalism and Trauma – Advisory Board Member
- Conflicts Forum; Advisory Board (2007)
- Patron, Index on Censorship