Gas Safety APPG
The Gas Safety Group exists 'to provide a forum for discussion on issues affecting the gas installation industry and consumers, including security of installation and supply, skills shortages, fuel poverty, irresponsible landlords, and the effects of social exclusion'
- Chair: Jon Trickett MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Andrew Hunter MP (Ind)
- Vicechair: Dr Bob Spink MP (Con)
- Secretary: David Lepper MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Bill O Brien MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Jon Trickett, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel. 020 7219 5074.
CORGI provides secretarial, event organising, and other administrative support.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)