Jump to navigation Jump to search
Closed in March 2011. Not related to Gateway Books (US).
Formerly known as Turnstone Press. "Geoffrey Watkins, grandson of the founder of the famous Watkins Bookshop and one-time astrologer to Winston Churchill, was a director of Turnstone." In 1974 Turnstone's founder Alick Bartholomew published Acupuncture Therapy by Dr Mary Austin (as noted by his old friend and former employee, Adrian G. Gilbert). 
- Joyce Collin-Smith, Call No Man Master (1991)
- Jim Garrison, The Russian Threat: Myths and Realities (Gateway Books/ 1983)
- Phyllis Schlemmer, The Only Planet of Choice (1993)
- Where There's Love The Story of a Community and its Guiding Impulse by Annie Wilson
- Caroline Myss
- David Ash
- Sir George Trevelyan, Exploration into God: A Personal Quest for Spiritual Unity (Gateway Books, 1991).
- Alick Bartholomew - Crop Circles - Harbingers of World Change
- Dr Mae-Wan Ho, Genetic Engineering: Dream or Nightmare?
- Dolores Cannon - Between Death and Life : Conversations with a Spirit
- Alan Bleakley, Fruits of the Moon Tree : The Medicine Wheel & Transpersonal Psychology (Gateway Books, Bath 1988) -ALAN BLEAKLEY, M.D., is a Senior Lecturer in Medical Education, University of Plymouth Postgraduate Medical School, and convener of Psychoanalytic Studies for the Doctoral program in Clinical Psychology, University of Exeter. He is currently researching situated learning in communities of practice within hospitals, and clinical decision-making. His background is in both the biological sciences and the humanities, and he has been central in developing the study of Archetypal Psychology in Britain. His most recent publication is The Animalizing Imagination (St Martins Press, 2000).
- Michael Hesemann - THE COSMIC CONNECTION: 'Worldwide Crop Formations and ET Contacts'
- David Icke - The Robots' Rebellion, The Story of the Spiritual Rennaissance, Gateway Books, Bath, UK, 1994
- Ciphers in the Crops - Edited by Beth Davis, Gateway Books, Bath, 1992
- Callum Coats, Living Energies: Viktor Schauberger's Brilliant Work With Natural Energy Explained, Gateway Books, Bath, 1996 Steiner stuff in review
- A book that details some of the life story of Schauberger was written by Olof Alexandersson. The title is "Living Water" ISBN 0 936551 57 X distributed in the UK by Gateway Books (The Hollies, Wellow, Bath BA2 8QJ) and in the US by The Great Tradition (11270 Clayton Creek Road, Lower Lake, CA 95457).
- Tom Graves essay was originally published in book form by Gateway Books, The Hollies, Wellow, Bath BA2 8QJ, England, first as Towards A Magical Technology (1986: ISBN 0-946551-30-8) and later updated and reissued as Inventing Reality: towards a magical technology (1990: ISBN 0-946551-64-2). I owe many thanks are due to Alick Bartholomew at Gateway Books, who also (in previous publishing incarnations!) successfully published two previous books of mine, Dowsing: Techniques and Applications (still in print as The Diviner's Handbook) and Needles of Stone (now available online at the Isle of Avalon site).
- THE ONLY PLANET OF CHOICE - Essential Briefings from Deep Space - compiled by Phyllis V. Schlemmer and Palden Jenkins. First published 1993 by Gateway Books, The Hollies, WELLOW, Bath, BA2 8QJ, Britain.
- Sandy Stevenson - (Sanat Kumara is an 8th dimensional Cosmic Master, residing in Shamballa) she was the world organiser of Earth Alignment Day, Wembly Arena on 21st August 1994 when a million people in 58 countries delivered an 8 minute OM across the world. She works with many Ascended Masters and Cosmic Beings. Her book "The Awakener £6.95 can be ordered from Gateway Books, the Hollies, Wellow, Bath BA2 8QJ, England. Sandy works closely with Norma Milanovich
- The Crop Circle Enigma (Gateway Books, Bath, UK), edited by Ralph Noyes
- Derek Allan and Bernard Delair, When the Earth Nearly Died: Compelling Evidence of a World Catastrophe, 10,500BC (Gateway, 1994)
- Rosy Daniel, Loving Medicine (1986).
Resources and articles
- Sulis Health (Water, water filters and vortex jug) is also based at The Hollies, Bath BA2 8QJ, Tel: 01225-833-150