"Gedaliah practices energy healing and Ayurveda, the world’s oldest medical science. She uses various techniques such as Ayurvedic Marma therapy, tongue and pulse evaluation to assist her clients in learning how to bring into balance their unique body/mind type.
"She describes herself as a “holistic intuitive”; able to assist her clients with uncovering what is blocking them from feeling their best.
"Gedaliah’s gentle and compassionate approach allows clients to feel safe and nurtured. A session with Gedaliah is transforming.
- PhD in Traditional Naturopathy- Natural Health, with over 15 years experience in offering energy healing as well as teaching and consulting on women’s health.
- Graduated Honors with B.S. in Natural Health and Doctor of Naturopathy from CCNH
- Attended four year training program with Dr. Michael Mamas, a world renowned energy healer. Studies included 600 hours of hands on healing and mind/body relationship exploration. www.mountsoma.org
- Completed Marma Therapy training with Dr. Vasant Lad – Ayurvedic Institute- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Holds a rare Ayurvedic Certificate upon completion of training with Dr. Vasant Lad in a clinical setting of Ayurvedic studies in India. Nov- Dec 2012
- Reiki Master
- The depth of her work has blossomed as a result of being a student of Siddha Yoga Meditation since 1990.
Resources and articles
- Gedaliah Genin About, organizational web page, accessed February 21, 2013.