General Healthcare Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"General Healthcare Group (GHG) is the UK’s leading provider of independent health care services. We focus on clinical excellence, quality of service and efficiency, and have a deserved reputation in the independent health care sector for consistent achievement of these values.
"Our primary businesses are BMI Healthcare and Netcare UK."
Accessed July 2012: 
- Sir Peter Gershon - chair
- Stephen Collier (Group Chief Executive)
- Vaughan Firman (Chief Financial Officer of Netcare in South Africa)
Resources and articles
- Adrian Fawcett
- Joe Cronly
- Belinda Moore
- Ian Smith (Health) - former CEO
- Khawar Mann
- Guy Blomfield
- Charles Niehaus
- ↑ General Healthcare Group About, organizational web page, accessed July 3, 2012.
- ↑ General Healthcare Group Corporate governance philosophy, organizational web page, accessed July 3, 2012.