"Geoff spent 28 years with ICI Plc leading businesses and then taking responsibility for HR on the top 10 Group Executive (60,000 employees). From 2000, he has had a portfolio of roles in mainstream business and social enterprises... Portfolio:
- The Foresight Group: Advisory board member to Swedbank, Passionate Investments.
- The Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative. Founder member of a select group of Business Schools and Multinational Businesses.
- Cafédirect Plc, 2000 - 2012: Non-executive director and then Chair of this premier Fairtrade coffee, tea and cocoa company.
- The World’s Children’s Prize for the Rights of the Child, 2008 – 2011: Deputy Chair.
\"Geoff spent much of his time growing businesses in the specialty chemicals industry across the USA, Asia and Europe. He was the principal leader in integrating 16,000 new employees as part of a successful merger of an $8bn business from Unilever. He was CEO of ICI Surfactants responsible for leading over 20 business units located globally. As CEO of ICI Fluorochemicals, he steered the business though the heat of the global warming debate and spearheaded the development of non-ozone-depleting gas products.
"Geoff’s early years were spent in New Zealand, Zimbabwe and the UK. A graduate of Cambridge with an MA in Law, he is an alumnus of the Aspen Institute leadership programme, HRH Prince of Wales Business & the Environment programme, and a Fellow of the RSA. Married with 2 children and 2 grandchildren, Geoff is a gardener, plays all forms of tennis, and is attempting to become a cabinetmaker." 
- Mentor, Merryck & Co
Resources and articles
- merryck Geoff Tudhope, organizational web page, accessed May 3 2013.